Memo for the student “Rules for writing reviews for a film, a guide”
Review is a critical analysis and evaluation of every artwork, film.
Steps to make a review on a novel
- 1. Study carefully and reread the writing.
- 2. Think about the concerns:
- How had been the book read?
- How could it be sensed by other visitors?
- What’s the theme associated with the work?
- What exactly is their primary concept?
- Exactly what does the author convince us?
- So how exactly does the writer lead us to these conclusions?
- That are the heroes associated with the book?
- Exactly what are their aspirations, deeds, figures?
- Exactly What relation do they usually have with visitors?
- What’s the creative originality associated with the guide?
- Just How could it be built?
- What exactly is her tongue?
- Exactly What did you find bright and unusual into the language?
- 3. What is your general evaluation for the guide?
- What exactly is in this work of value, new?
- Just What, maybe, isn’t convincing sufficient? Not completely effective?
- 4. Answer the responses to these questions into the review based on the plan.
Arrange for reviewing the book
Policy for reviewing the written guide comprises of:
- 1. Date of book regarding the work (with regards to ended up being written or published).
- 2. Reputation for creation, the style regarding the work.
- 3. Genre peculiarity associated with the work.
- 4. The plot and structure associated with the work (what exactly is this work, title its events that are main note the sequence, the culmination, the denouement, the role associated with epilogue together with epigraph (when there is).)
- 5. Topics (as described when you look at the ongoing work), just what topics are touched into the work.
- 6. The issues (which issues, questions) are addressed within the work, are they crucial, exactly why are they being considered by the writer.
- 7. Traits of this primary creative essay on shakespeare pictures (names, bright popular features of look, social situation, life philosophy, views from the world, relations along with other heroes,experiences, thoughts, what problem/problems is connected with this hero).
- 8. The idea and pathos associated with the work ( exactly what the writer desired to say, their view of this author from the issues involved, what he calls).
- 9. Spot of operate in the journalist’s work (could it be important strive to comprehend the writer’s creativity, whether or not it reflects the key themes and dilemmas inside the work, is it possible to judge by this work about the writer’s style, his worldview).
- 10. The spot regarding the work with the real history of literature (whether this work is significant for Russian literature additionally the world letter trips, why).
- 11. Your impression associated with work (I liked/did not like, why).
The conditional scheme of contrast of the heroes for the work:
- – top features of the portrait traits: the way the character characterizes the looks, clothing, etc.;
- – Origin;
- – genealogy, generic and characteristics that are individual
- – traits regarding the character, habits;
- – Expressive details;
- – Education, a kind of knowledge;
- – Speech characteristic;
- – capacity to dialogue that is internal self-analysis;
- – The ratio for the hero to people;
- – mindset of the individuals around into the hero;
- – the way the hero manifests himself within the situation of preference;
- – How exactly does the type change throughout the work.
Policy for the analysis for the dramatic work
- 1. Time for the creation and publication associated with play.
- 2. The spot occupied into the playwright’s work.
- 3. The theme associated with the play as well as the reflection with it of a specific vital material.
- 4. Actors and their grouping.
- 5. Conflict of a dramatic work, its originality, their education of novelty and sharpness, its deepening.
- 6. The introduction of dramatic action as well as its period. The exposition, the plot, the vicissitudes, the culmination, the denouement.
- 7. Structure associated with the play. The part and significance of every act.
- 8. Dramatic figures and their relationship to action.
- 9. Speech characteristic associated with the characters. Relationship of character and words.
- 10. The role of dialogues and monologues into the play.
- 11. Identification associated with the writer’s place. The part of remarks in drama.
- 12. Genre and originality that is visible of play. Communication regarding the genre to preferences that are authorial preferences.
An approximate policy for characterizing the artistic image (character).
Introduction. Host to the type within the system of pictures regarding the work.
Main component. Characteristic.
- 1. Social and material situation.
- 2. Outside appearance.
- 3. The peculiarity for the world and worldview perspective, the circle of mental interests, inclinations, practices:
- a) the nature regarding the task additionally the basic life aspirations;
- b) influence on others.
- 4. Section of feelings:
- a) types of relationship to other people;
- b) top features of inner experiences.
- 5. Author’s mindset into the character.
- 6. What options that come with the hero’s personality are revealed within the work:
- a) with the aid of a portrait;
- b) within the author’s attribute;
- c) through the characterization of other actors;
- d) with the aid of history or biography;
- e) by way of a string of actions;
- g) within the speech characteristic;
- h) through the environment.
In conclusion. What problem that is public the author to produce this image.